In this episode of the Anivision Rewind, recorded back in December of 2010, Jrow, Amuro, and steev have an in depth discussion on the Japanese obsessions, and the differences between their culture and ours.
- The Japanese Obsession
- Mio “Besmirched by Second-Hand Seiyuu”
- K-ON! Otaku Threaten to Behead Yamakan
- What are our preconceptions?
- Do our preconceptions come from the anime we have seen?
- Do Japanese Otakus intimidate you?
- Otaku Room Images
- Are idol mobs in anime a turn off?
- Are they worse than the paparazzi?
- Is the current situation with China any different than what you find around the globe?
- Intro: “Te wo Tsunaide” Karaoke Version by Younha (Jyu Oh Sei)
- Outro: “Shut Up and Explode” by Boom Boom Satellites (Xam’d)