This week the Anivision hosts discuss the proposed M rated tax and Loot Box laws introduced in the US, they talk about the games they are currently playing, and they review Black Panther.
- Rhode Island lawmaker proposes new legislation to tax M rated games by 10% to increase mental health and counseling resources in schools.
- Hawaii introduced new laws to investigate whether or not loot boxes are gambling and whether or not anyone under 21 should be banned from purchasing them.
- Activision Blizzard made $4 billion on Loot Boxes in 2017 (GameSpot)
- Twitch had more viewers in January than CNN and MSNBC (PCGamesN)
- Twitch averaged 962,000 viewers daily in January
- MSNBC averaged 885,000 and CNN averaged 783,000
- Final Fantasy XV to get 4 more DLC episodes through 2019
- Gordan Freeman Costume crossover on Steam
- What are you playing?
- Black Panther Review
- Spoiler Free