The Anivision hosts gather to discuss the latest news about the Xbox One, they talk about KickStarter and Keiji Inafune’s Mighty No. 9, they explain how they play video games, and they induct two well deserved entries into the Anivision Hall of Fame.
- Xbox One to release November 22nd
- Xbox One to support up to 8 controllers; PS4 to support up to 4
- Xbox One gets a CPU boost to 1.75 GHz, up from 1.6
- Xbox One will not support external storage at launch
- Backwards compatibility could be added via the Azure cloud service
- Metal Gear Solid V girls are being made more “erotic” to encourage cosplay
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation HD among other Ubisoft games leaked in a promo image
- Sentai Filmworks licenses Gatchaman Crowds
- Psycho Pass to get an anime film in addition to a new season
- Hayao Miyazaki retires from Ghibli
- Kick Starter Discussion
- Mighty No. 9 by Keiji Inafune (KickStarter)
- Should famous people or developers use it?
- How Do We Play Games?
- How do we play campaigns and how much time do we invest in side missions?
- Difficulty level?
- Challenge missions?
- Are we completionists?
- Do we customize our controller layout and why?
- What multiplayer game modes do we play?
- The way we play Co-op and Competitive MultiPlayer
- Hall of Fame Induction
- BGM: Halo: Combat Evolved Soundtrack