This week the hosts gather at Anivision HQ to talk about Vita TV, give their impressions on Killzone Mercenary, they make each other explain the ratings they give certain anime, and they make an instructional guide on how to be a good parent.
Check out Anivision’s Fall 2013 Anime Preview!
- Sony announced a new Vita model and the PS Vita TV system earlier this week
- Apple announced the iPhone 5S and 5C that will be released September 20th
- iOS 7 to be available for download September 18th
- Infinity Blade 3 coming to iOS on September 18th
- Soul Calibur: Lost Swords is a new, free-to-play title for PSN
- Mighty No. 9 adds PS4 and Xbox One as a stretch goal at $3.8 million
- Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram in development by the Namco Bandai team that made Dragon Ball: Battle of Z
- Killzone Mercenary (Jrow & Xcom)
- How do you explain that rating?!
- We look at each other’s MAL list and ask why they think an Anime deserves a score they gave it?
- What is behind a rating?
- What is a good, a bad, and an average score?
- Why doesn’t Jrow give scores?
- Anivision’s Guide to being a good Parent (Xcom must be here)
- What age should kids be allowed to play certain games?
- Should you give your kid a mic for online gaming?
- Anime, when is a good time to introduce it?
- How old should a child be taken to see a Superhero movie?
- Suggestions? Pet peeves?
- Intro: “Danganronpa” by Takada Masafumi (Danganronpa)
- Insert: “Music goes on” by Taku Iwasaki & Yutaka Shinya (Gatchaman Crowds)
- Ending: “Innocent Note” by Hajime Ichinose (Gatchaman Crowds)
- BGM: Gatchaman Crowds Original Soundtrack