This week on the Anivision Podcast the hosts bring their own topic as they talk about balancing in games, Comic Book adaptations, what they would do if they ran Nintendo, and they give their impressions on Rocket League.
- Satoru Iwata passes away at 55 on July 12
- Street Fighter V will use a service-based approach to releasing and acquiring new content
- Street Fighter V will be all you need; there will not be Super & Ultra versions released later
- All gameplay balancing is available free
- All post launch content can be earned free by playing the game and using up Fight Money (in-game currency) or using zenny (another in-game currency available via paid purchase)
- Street Fighter V’s beta having server issues
- Rise of the Tomb Raider will hit PC in early 2016, but won’t come out till Holiday 2016 for PS4
- Shenmue III’s kickstarter ends with a record setting 6.33 million dollars.
- The same English and Japanese voice actors for Ryuu will return
- Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Announced (ANN)
- Bring Your Own Topic
- Jrow: Balancing in Games (FPS games, fighting games, etc.)
- steev: Are there too many Comic Book Movies and TV Shows?
- Xcom: What would you change about Nintendo if you were pres.
- Bonus: Rocket League Impressions
- BGM / Ending: Rocket League Soundtrack