This week the Anivision hosts give they review Captain America: Civil War, they give their impressions on Ratchet and Clank and Uncharted 4, and they talk talk about the importance of Studios and Staff in anime.
- Nintendo NX coming March 2017 worldwide
- Legend of Zelda delayed, will come out on NX and Wii U
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition comes with Call of Duty 4 Remastered (IQ)
- Features Campaign and Multiplayer with 10 maps
- Will cost $80 for Legacy Edition.
- Has 2+ Million dislikes (YouTube)
- Battlefield 1 revealed by EA
- Will take place during WWI
- Scheduled to be released on Oct. 1st, 2016
- Respawn Entertainment working on a new Star Wars game
- Also, Titanfall 2 coming in Fall 2016
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 for due next year
- Disney ends Disney Infinity line
- Ubisoft reported that The Division did better than they were expecting
- More sales and larger player base
- Assassin’s Creed movie trailer drops
- Persona 5 jp release date
- New PV shows more gameplay and three new Waifus candidates.
- Makoto Niijima
- Futaba Sakura
- Haru Okumura
- Quick Impressions
- Captain America: Civil War
- Ratchet & Clank
- Uncharted 4
- Which is more important, studios or staff?
- BGM: Captain America: Civil War OST
- Ending: “Redo” by Konomi Suzuki (RE: Zero)