This week the Anivision hosts gather to talk about the news from TGS, they give their impressions on Destiny: The Taken King and Mario Maker, they question if there is a good reason to buy a Wii U, and they discus source material and anime.
- Pokemon Go announced for Android and iOS in 2016 (IGN)
- iOS games will be playable on the new Apple TV.
- Will be released in Nov 2015 for $150 (32GB) and $200 (64GB)
- Has a new remote control that’ll double as a game controller.
- Nintendo appoints Tatsumi Kimishima as President of Nintendo
- Formerly worked at Nintendo of America Inc as Director and CEO
- Nintendo also using “Fellow” in job titles, i.e. Shigeru Miyamoto is the Creative Fellow of Nintendo, etc.
- TGS News
- Gravity Rush 1 getting remastered for PS4, GR2 coming next year
- Kingdom Hearts 2.8
- Bloodborne: The Old Hunters DLC out November 25th
- Metal Gear Online to launch on Oct. 6th for consoles
- Persona 5 delayed until Summer 2016
- PlayStation VR to be priced as “new gaming platform.”
- Destiny The Taken King impressions (Jrow/Xcom)
- EXT surely to come
- Mario Maker Impressions (Jrow)
- Bring Your Own Topic
- steev: Is there a good enough reason to buy a Wii U?
- Xcom: Source Material v. Anime
Music: Metal Gear Solid 5 Soundtrack (CD2)